Friday 10 January 2014

BYE 2013. 



Woah. First entry of 2014
This may come off a little later than everyone.. But here's my reflection of 2013. It's not the usual advert post! :)
One girlfriend had no clue I had broken up till suddenly chatting with me (that bitch lolll), she went through my blog and thought nothing was amissed muahahaha.

So.. Since it's reflection time!
. 
.
.
The start of the 2013 went on smooth as per the 3 years prior, every huge or significant holidays, and every other day I had, was spent with Algene (my ex-bf), it was like an unspoken thing, it was... Perfect, fuzzy, in love, simple, at a point, in my opinion at least. :)

 But towards the end it somehow crashed and burnt. Shits happened which I'd prefer not to bring up, for everyone's sake. 
.
.
.
Despite whatever he did, whatever failings there was, it cannot be denied that he did made me feel a way I had never feel for anyone ever before, he's the first, (and sadly still the only hahaha) guy I said 'I love you' to. And for that, I'd like to thank him.
As the saying goes: It's better to had 轰轰烈烈的爱一次, than never before right? :)
(Translation: It's better to have truly loved and lost, than never at all.)
Ty. :)
.
.
.
We had our moments.
I had taken the time to eradicate as much traces of us online as humanly possible, but it was 4 years' worth lah, put chance abit. 
Wasn't being bitter, or fits of rage, then aftermath cry and wanna reminiscence sort. I'm not that sort of loser. *face of utter disdain hahaha!*
Purely...

1) I mean, his current girlfriend definitely won't want to see them. :)
And I was told, my next relationship won't want to see either, and it makes sense. 
2) It's over, we had an awesome time. :)
.
.
.
Of  course I still remember moments (thanks to stupid Jojo who made it a point to remember about my life more than I do nb.)
.
.
.
Highlight moments like my last birthdays he lugged a sewing machine I've been eyeing to my house with flowers, or we drifted off to sleep smiling after saying 'I love yous' with him ending off with he loves me more,
me blissfully telling him he's feeding me too well with good food, and he says it's his tactic - So I'll get too fat for other people *smirks*
he writing '<3 Yvonne' and sent spam of photos of himself holding it all over in his room to me,
huddling in his room eating mac, me slathering on skincare for him nightly and telling him he's pretty(!), midnight-cooking some bacon-wrap chicken, Chinese New Year steamboat.


Quoting from an article -

'The One that Could Have Been is also often known as “The Big Love.” The love that seemed so meant to be that it wasn’t. The one that you were sure you’d never recover from until you did. This person is likely a soulmate, but the kind of soulmate that Liz Gilbert describes in Eat Pray Love:
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
A true soulmate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soulmates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.”
Perhaps in another lifetime you were perfect together…but not this one.
.
.
.


:) 
Up till the recent Christmas, and new year, His mum still whatsapps me to wish me, and talk a little. I mean, I grew to love them too lah, they are really great. :) 

Thank you for everything we had. :) 
.
.
.
Throughout these couple of months of learning to be single after being in a relationship for 4 whopping years... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I mean.
Was it trudging in completely foreign terrains? Yes definitely.

But what the fuck man.

I have seriously many awesome friends there for me I swear to God.
 Even those that didn't talk in years. And the most touching part?

I'm not one to cry for help no matter how dark a place I'm in. To me it doesn't feel right to affect people with negativity. 

They checked up on me, asked me out, seeing things are amiss. 
 
What more could I ask for? Really appreciate them, 10u. ^~^

.
.
.
I learnt to.. Live outside of a relationship. 
Yes, I dated a little, but I learnt to enjoy my own company, to just sit in my room for hours, reading a great book and not touch my phone. :) 
.
.
.

Lifting from my own ask.fm answers... 
'Surely you'd be broken for awhile, scarred to why were you treated,
the way you were when you open up to that one and only one ever, wholeheartedly without qualms. :)

But it's gg to be okay. For awhile, just 不折手段 to feel better,whatever it takes.
But after you're done, learn to be alone for awhile,
when ready, then let yourself try your best for the next. '

.
.
.
I'm.. okay now.  ^_^

So for the brokenhearted peeps or those caught in emotional turmoils, chin up! Give yourself some time, everything is not as desolate as it seems, things will get better.

See how I bold, underline highlight the word 'will'? That's my confidence~~ =D 
Ready and open yourself up for the next, you don't wanna miss it. :)
Get out, go out with friends, go on dates, try. 
.
.
.
Yep! So my 2013 hasn't exactly ended well, or fantastic.
But I'm sure 2014 will be better somehow. :) Next update will be all photos on my days and an advert coming up! ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 For regular bite-size updates, do follow me on instagram @vonnechuaa
For advertising/business inquiries, do email me at: vonnechua@live.com.sg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment