Monday 27 January 2014

HAIR TRENDZ


Chinese New Year is coming! 





But ugh, check out my old hair, it was a complete mess - Overgrown, flat and out-of-shape. :/

So I had a much needed hair make-over -
 Cut + color + ombre + treatment at Hair Trendz at Everton Park by my hairstylistDarrius Sia who is freelancing there!




After cutting, dyeing my hair 'ash brown', and blowing my hair, it felt so fluffy!
I actually left practically EVERYTHING up to Darrius to decide for me, from the cut - colors - style - layerings of hair,
and sat on the chair not really needing to know what I'm getting.
Because I've THAT MUCH faith in him. *beams* =D

Which's really saying something, because I'm usually DAMN paranoid about my hair from a bad experience during secondary school days whereby I told that puki-idiot I wanted to trim 2" of my waist-length hair............................
And he did this to me. 
.
.
.


I swear I was so mortified, I cried for days.
FELT SO BOTAK. T___T

But I'm digressing!! So in summary - Despite that, I've absolute trust in Darrius to handle my hair! ^-^


Putting in 3 subtle-ombre colors into my hair! Purple, blue, green.
Then he had a problem with my eyebrows, and just had to rectify them. -____- hahaha!
.
.
.


Washing my hair!


It's useless to hideeeeee. Hahaha!


Blowing out my hair again~~ Who doesn't enjoy this. ^~^


Lastly..... He gave my hair a curl for the night after treatment!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



End results!!
I barely edited this photo! Can you see the subtle ombre colors entwining, cascading down?
And my hair seems to acquire more bounce and volume with this haircut x technique, which's quite a feat considering I've very very fine hair!

And you guys know what's the magical thing? No bleach was used AT ALL to achieve these colors! (That's one of the very few things I requested about!) You people may now refer to Darrius as magician Sia seriouslyyyy.
.
.
.


With filter,



Without filter the colors still look gorgeous!
.
.
.



Rocking new hair out with side-parting,~



Centre parting works too!




The ombre ends still going strong!


My hair doesn't seem so flat anymore! *twists* And omg my face looks sharper man!


And yep. No cars would bang me at night either because I'm so colorful. *double win!* =D

Really love how Darrius designed my new hair for me, and there's really a HUGE difference between DIY-ing your hair color at home and at a salon!
My hair is much smoother, undamaged, and drops waaay lesser than dyeing myself!  ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For appointments/inquiries:
You can either look for my hairstylist, Darrius, drop him a PM personally here
or call (Hair Trendz): +65 62210621 
To view more of their work, like their facebook page here! :)
Hair Trendz is situated at Blk 2, Everton Park, nearest MRT station: Outram Park.

You guys can quote my name 'Vonne Chua' for 20% off for all hair services!
HAPPY NEW HAIR FOR CNY GUYS! ^-^
.
.
.
For any questions or inquiries, ask me down below! ^^
❤❤❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment