Sunday 6 August 2017

DAFENGSHOU / 大豐收 REVIEW ⚠⚠⚠ WARNING! ⚠⚠⚠

So I'm guessing most of you are here because of the whole Dafengshou (DFS from here on now) Saga from Facebook / Mothership.

If not, here it is for your reference: (link)

Please go through with it and tell me if I was even an ounce rude.


And here on Mothership: (link)


So ever since then, people have been asking me, has DFS contacted me? Have they refunded, or apologize?







Nope. Fat hope.

And why am I speaking out? I'm appalled at his business ethics and his follow up responses. Just because businesses utilize big names, influencers(?) [I'm sure a lot in the industry hates this label now, it's been dragged through the mud, but for summary's sake, let's just go with it.] Abuse the system by giving preferential treatment, i.e: The best durians to Youtubers, influencers, and provides with paying customers the crappy ones - Then personal attacking paying customers online just because they leave a bad review like some online street ruffians.and deleting all negative reviews (will get to this later), clean slate for the fresh batch of carrotheads doing research on reviews ma.

I finally collated all the timeline and details I can find.

So in response to DFS's responses:

1)

 

"For $100 worth of msw durians.... not as reported in Mothership.sg for $100 - $200..." 



Around end July I realized I was blocked, the order was made with my friend's phone. So this is what my friend sent me:



If you want to be anal about some details to justify your self-righteous ego that you're right.







NEWS FLASH: NOPE. 

$110 falls within $100 - $200. 
$110 does not fall within $100. 

To break it down for your simple mind to comprehend, a thumb can be a finger, finger cannot necessarily be a thumb. 

Want to lie, make sure there's no black and white that I can retrieve, Dafengshou. *rolls eyes* 

2) 

"Money back guarantee.. however.. gesture of goodwill, and according to our terms and conditions..." 



Where... is your T&Cs? Boasting so loudly about it. Not even a one-liner of *t&cs apply - If we cannot deliver our promises then we will block you and is you kiam gan okay?

With DFS, suddenly out of nowhere it's goodwill and see their mood one. 

3) 



Scenario: 

*you walks into cold storage* 

You: Aunt I want curry leaves! 
Aunt: Ah girl ah today no more leh, can come back tomorrow? 
You: ok ok 

*day 2* 

You: Aunt I'm back le, curry leaves come already?
Aunt: aiyo not yet leh. My idiot supplier la, see all the lousy we selling to mass now! Tomorrow can? 
You: ok can can 

*day 3* 

Cold storage have blocked you and MIAed. They DEFINITELY have every right to blacklist customers they are unable to please. 🤷🏻‍♀️



4) 

Guys, I really don't know how to further break it down for his simple comprehension. Let's quote Breadtalk okay. 



Couple years back, Breadtalk was discovered to be white-labeling Yeo's Soya Bean, repackaging and marketing it as it's in-house freshly-made Soya milk. Its 180ml bottles costing more than a larger packet of Yeo's soya milk actually costs in supermarket. 

They eventually apologized and did recovery actions. 

Was it wrong? Yes. Even they owned up to it. 

Was it against the laws though? Did the police "catch them?" No. Grow up. Lack of business ethics and fair practices do not always equate to law-breaking.

Basic common sense knows that it's wrong, consumers know it's wrong to boycott you.

Common sense cannot be taught. 

Do I have to quote California Fitness as example or can that be their homework to study? 

5) 



"Supposedly being bias.. self-proclaimed influencer.." 







I literally just spoke w Mothership on the day itself, how to be biased? 兄弟, facts are facts, just because you don't like hearing them doesn't mean it's false. And NOWHERE did I mention my IG handle or followers statistics. You're just grappling at thin straws to ride on the waves where general mass dislikes 'influencers' now in hopes you'll gain supporters. 下贱 tactics. 🙄 

So now for the good stuff, the paying customers' reviews that they PM me / was deleted off: 













And there they are, deleted this exchange below off their Facebook already too, who knows what other negative, honest feedbacks were deleted? 





The responses too ridiculous I lazy to analyze and dumb it down already. There are more bad feedbacks people tell me but I honestly lost some of them already. And since he claims its just me who's unhappy on the radio. HELLO. You've been deleting negative comments / feedbacks left and right, REALLY DAMN PRATA THIS FELLOW. But for the grand finale! 

Remember I mentioned to Mandy I lost the photo of the durians to ascertain that they ARE NOT msw? (I am not an unreasonable person who goes around giving trouble)

Wells. I backed up my iCloud and retrieved them. ☺



MSW seeds are supposed to be flat and quite small.

All durian lovers know it. To be safe I googled for the exact kelantan breed he mentioned. 



Am I paying for 3kg worth of seeds or 3kg worth of flesh? Since the boss also insinuated that he will 'f his staff when he's back in office' in my original post, I'm assuming it means he blames them / admitting they were trying to smoke these cheap Thailand durians as $100+ msw right to customers right? So don't try to act like you have no suitable breed for me. You already said so yourself you sell lousy ones to mass too anyway. 

So in summary. Spend $100 to potentially buy those 3 for $10 durians from DFS at your own risks. I'm glad I already have friends of friends telling me they almost bought but didn't and saved their money. Just hope I can save more from disappointments :) Because it really sucks when you splurge on supposedly awesome durians but got totally sai.

And there is he lying his ass off on air on how he is at mercy of Mother Nature, he disposes of all lousy durians and only serve TOP grades. <- If this really happens, why are there so many negative feedbacks that were deleted? Let's say of course there'll be slip-ups, then why you block me? I was so nice to wait for TWO MONTHS.


And of course the DJ's on his side... She also say she will just call him at midnight asking for durians.. Obviously so friendly, plus she's a freaking DJ how he dares to smoke her with lousy shit.. *rolls eyes* You try waiting for 2 months when he promised you to deliver but he blocks your calls at midnight lor, see you still so happy with his ethics anot. 

Anyways.

Goodnight guys thanks for making it through the composition, it's 2am right now on a Sunday I'm gg to sleep! Why not tell me what's your favourite quote from DFS in his replies to me down below? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment